MTS Criterion Static-Hydraulic Systems
MTS Criterion® Series 60 Static-Hydraulic Test Systems are designed to perform tension and compression tests on high-strength specimens in many shapes and sizes.
Series 60 systems employ proven MTS servo-controlled hydraulic actuation and high-resolution, digital closed-loop controls to test in load, displacement or strain control at force capacities ranging from 300 kN to 2000 kN. They are available in a variety of high-stiffness 6-column load frame configurations, all supported by a compact and ergonomic Integrated Operations Platform.
Unique to Series 60 systems, the Integrated Operations Platform consolidates the interface, system electronics, controls and hydraulic power supply into a compact, mobile unit.
Select the Right System
MTS Criterion static-hydraulic systems serve a wide variety of monotonic testing applications.
- Reliable MTS servocontrolled hydraulic actuation
- High-resolution, digital closed loop controls
- Handset for convenient test setup
- Compact and ergonomic Integrated Operations Platform
- Standard Dual Zone test space
- Automatic limit checking of crosshead position, overload, over temperature and over voltage